Halloween Parade + is Gyaru Ghost a Thing?!


Ok, I know you're probably thinking; what's wrong with you Lea, right now seeing as it's the middle of November and most people are already looking forward to Christmas... but here I am, posting about Halloween...hahah
Well I had a great Halloween, even though I didn't do anything on the day itself!

My friend had invited me to the Kawasaki Halloween Parade that happened on the Sunday before Halloween. I woke up super early to get ready, but I was wearing my Sukepan and more than ready to be a delinquent with my new extensions!

I did my hairstyle quite badly, but I loved the outcome so I have no regrets!


Watch my Vlog from the day!



I had such a great time!
I met some Demon Slayer cosplayers and we got to chat a lot so I'm super happy about that!






We were in the last group for the parade, but honestly while it was just about 1,5km it felt too long as it was super slow paced and always stopping.
The weirdest thing was though when they started doing some kind of a short live on the street but we couldn't see anything as it was too far away...

There were some really great cosplayers though, and countless deadpools so it was a show for the eyes for sure!




Afterwards we decided to go to Anata no Warehouse as they are to close, to get some pictures. ...sadly (not surprisingly) there were too many people there now making it kinda impossible to get good pictures anywhere... ><


We decided then to just go home as we were all pretty tired, but you all know me and I couldn't skip this chance for some fun purikura so I headed to Shinjuku before going home, hahaha!



On the topic of Halloween, when we did Papillon's Release Livestream I jokingly said I'd haunt any gals that didn't follow our social media and thus started the story of the gyaru ghost...

Well, I couldn't let go of the thought so I looked up a costume on Merukari (I first debated just cutting holes on a sheet hahaha) and found the perfect costume!!


Then the day before Halloween I did my makeup and dragged my bf to a shrine to help me take some pictures! hhahaha

It's not super visible, but I used two different contacts... I wanted to use grey ones for some contrast but my old ones were expired and these were not as grey as I thought they would be...



I'm happy to say that he has definitely gotten better at taking my pictures so there were some that I really liked, and a few creepy ones as well, heheheh....



And those were my Halloween pictures!!!
Hope you like them!

I have been feeling so inspired recently talking with the Papillon gals and planning for the future! I also got my own camera so that I can produce better content, so I want to make more videos for youtube as well! <3

FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM LEA EMI | TWITTER | CHANNEL |

You Might Also Like

0 conversations