Shooting for Papillon




Back in November we started preparing for Papillon's Galentine's Special so I put on my outfit and headed out for a fun day with my bf!

We headed off to Mt. Takao to see some Autumn leaves.... which admittedly isn't much in the spirit of Valentine's, but super pretty nonetheless!




Excuse the bad edit!
My outfit is only Rienda items, but the coat and shoes are Emi's since she lets me use her items before I ship them to her!





My my best boi, I really love these guys... though my favourite will always be the foxes as Inari shrines are my fave!

It was a rather cold day so I have to admit I was pretty cold wearing just that jacket... I actually have this "rule" that I do not complain if I am cold since it's my own choice to do so, but I definitely do complain to my bf... while not showing others that I am cold, and if asked then "no, I am not cold!"




On the way home we stopped by this place in Shinjuku station, a vegan restaurant, so I could get some pictures... much to my bfs dislike as he was sure we'd be scolded for using the area.
Well, we used it without any problem and I quite like these pictures!





This jacket is so big, but makes me looks so smol hahaha
I loved walking around i it as it flaps around and is just so comfortable to wear!





I used green for my eye make, and it really is a shame that I didn't take better closeups of it as I really loved this look! I've done something similar a few times though, but gotta recreate it someday!

I hope you enjoyed my look for this volume, we're working hard on Volume 2 now as well as releasing new content on our homepage regularly!
Emi has been translating Japanese articles so that you can get a better view of what's going on in the Japanese scene, so don't forget to check those out too!

FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM LEA EMI | TWITTER | CHANNEL |

You Might Also Like

0 conversations