Week Four; Gyaru Inspirations



This comm is so full of wonderful inspirations!

I must admit though that often I get quite stuck in one way and don't really look outside of my box and thus don't draw much inspiration from my surroundings. Thus I don't have many inspirations in terms of models etc., there's a few that I like, but for some reason it usually doesn't grow to be much more than that.

I have a few inspirations atm/that hit me once in a while though!

Papillon gals



I can't talk about inspirations without mentioning Papillon. All the models and staff inspire me heavily, but our main "organization" or whatever I should call us has inspired and motivated me so much these past months! We've been working on Papillon for close to a year now, and I am looking forward to more inspirational boosts in the future! It's great to work in a group with gals with so many wonderful ideas and it doesn't hurt that they're all so gorgeous!

 Emi



Yup, my sister Emi, the betrayer of Gyaru, the who what divorced me and left me for Iceland and a new life... well you know who she is, she used to write on here a lot as well as she provides you with awesome content over at Papillon!
When she was still gyaru she used to inspire me with her makeup as I always thought she was better at it than me hahaha 
I still get inspired by her outfits (when she bothers to post /I'm bitter) and once in a while her makeup too.... I stole her makeup look a while back with my own gyaru twist and you guys loved it hehehe
Needless to say I can't wait to go back to Iceland and force her to do a few gyaru looks with me! 

Kiiripu



I LOVE Kiiripu, she has an awesome husky voice, is super pretty and so fashionable!
I had liked her for a while and then I met her in Lumine Est in Shinjuku and my shy ass knew if I wouldn't ask for a picture I would regret it forever! (I once had a similar opportunity with Miyavi and I was too shy, now 7 years later I still regret it...) She was super sweet and complimented me on my makeup so I am in LOVE!
Then recently she posted a pic on her insta, and it somehow hit me differently and I got super inspired to copy her makeup. It really changed how I do my makeup and I don't see myself going back for a while~

Rienda


I have loved Rienda for a few years now, to me Rienda is THE Onee Gyaru brand and I know that if they would ever drastically change I would probably cry.

Banba - Kyon 



I had been seeing this specific Banba picture(dark haired one) floating around for months, but hadn't known who it was, then I learned it was Kyon and started seeing more pics... I fell in love. Onee Gyaru will always be my main, but I have definitely been implementing some Banba elements to my makeup!


These are mine at the moment!
Please check out week three as well if you haven't yet~
 FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM LEA EMI | TWITTER | CHANNEL |

You Might Also Like

0 conversations