Week Three; Favorite Makeup Products



Week three!
Is it just me or does time pass by like a flash during quarantine?

I have quite a few palettes now since I lost myself a bit since last year... it's nothing horrible and I am sure nothing compared to Emi (I'm side-eyeing you and your stash) but I couldn't choose just one item so I picked a few out of the bunch to show to you gals!



Products:

Colourpop Fly By Pixie Puff Highlighter
Colourpop Flutter By Palette
Colourpop x Iluvsarahii Palette
Colourpop Good as Gold Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette
Colourpop Gloss (don't remember name)
Colourpop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Creamy Concealer
Etude House Mirror Holic

As you can see I use Colourpop A LOT! I fell in love with them last year as they're eye shadows are really pigmented, they have a lot of variety, and are super cheap!


Colourpop Fly By Pixie Puff Highlighter

I don't think I've ever said this enough; I LOVE GLITTER!
Thus, I had to get this puff highlighter... I use it all over my face, my chest, boobs...even my hair! I'd cover myself up in it everyday if it weren't just a total waste hahahah 



Colourpop Flutter By Palette

Got this one recently and loooove the pinks, been using them in my recent looks and they're gorgeous!



Colourpop x Iluvsarahii Palette

I think this was one of my first palettes that I got per recommendation from Emi. I definitely don't regret that decision! I had gotten quite stuck in using only softer colors and browns, but this palette made me experiment more and I LOOOVEEE Moody!



Colourpop Good as Gold Palette

Perfect for gold tones, perfect for gyaru!
I use this one mostly for the black so you could argue that I don't really need it in my favorite list but the other colors are super nice and the black really is a stable for me these days!



Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette

Second palette I got from ABH, loved it from the moment I saw it and am so happy to have found a site that shipped to Japan... after that I have never found one that ships to Japan...
I've made some looks that I really love with it, but recently the white one is my fave and I use it quite a lot since I'm really inspired by Banba!



Colourpop Gloss (don't remember name) - Colourpop Pretty Fresh Hyaluronic Creamy Concealer - Etude House Mirror Holic

I went back to nude lips recently, but don't have a nude lipstick so I just use my concealer with clear gloss on top hahaha
Then I have my "Eye brightener" glitter, been using it for quite a while now but it makes for the perfect namidabukuro look!

Check out Week 1 and Week 2 if you haven't yet! 

FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM LEA EMI | TWITTER | CHANNEL |

You Might Also Like

0 conversations