Week Two; Everyday Gyaru Make




On to week two of the Gyaru challenge!

This week's theme is everyday gyaru make, so here I am with a makeup tutorial!
I decided to go for brown and something simple seeing as it's a everyday kind of look.


I used ABH's Norvina palette as well as Colourpop's Good as Gold for black like I did in my Blue Eyemake tutorial. I used my stable Mirror Holic glitter from Etude House as always!




I used mostly just Incense as well as Volatile, but Incense has a hint of yellow in it which I really like!


Step 1 ~ 2


I've already put on some highlighter all over my eyelid and up to my brows!
First I put Incense all over my eyelid as well as under my eyes. Then to add some definition I add Volatile in my crease.

Step 3 ~ 4


I put on Let's do it for a droopy eye effect. I draw it so that it goes thinner the closer to the middle of my eye it gets! I love glitter so to give my eyemake a bit more of a shine (quite literally) I put glitter all over my eyelid as well as under my eyebrows.

Step 5 ~ 6


 I take my gel liner and fill in my top waterline as well as half of the waterline under my eye.
Then I draw the eyeliner in a small wing downwards but drag it out and up in a wing a bit.

 Step 6 ~ 7


Lash time! Like always, I use Dolly Wink no. 2 and no. 5! Again, drew the black for a droopy eye, so the lashes will follow that and droop. Be sure to blend your lashes in with a mascara.
Then I use my glitter again and draw the eyebags and finish it off with a bit of eyeliner in your inner eye.

Before and after contacts



Finished Look



 Selfie time - Unedited
(except smoothed)



Selfie Time - Snow



So how did you like this makeup?
I hope you're enjoying this challenge, please look at Week One as well if you haven't yet!

 
FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM LEA EMI | TWITTER | CHANNEL |

You Might Also Like

0 conversations