Week 5; Sharing the Love



This week is about gaijin gals!
I want to share with you a few that I adore~


There are so many great gals in the community that deserve love, and while I suck at talking to most of you all the time I still love you hahaha

Yaya


Always love all of Yaya's looks, her hair is so gorgeous and so is she!!!

Inna



I think it's been about 7 years since we met for the first time? It's kinda crazy!! I love her style so much, and wish we could meet more often!

Akichu



Saw pics of her and her friend for the first time YEAAARS ago online and fell in love! At that time I couldn't find either of their sns, but I stalked and love every single look she does!


And that's Week 5! I was a bit late, but hope you enjoyed seeing these pretty faces!
Check out Week 4 here!

 

FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM LEA EMI | TWITTER | CHANNEL |

You Might Also Like

0 conversations