Week 7; Old school Onee



Before I started this challenge Emi suggested to me that I sould try former Rienda Gals Murami's makeup, so I thought she'd be perfect inspo for this weeks challenge!

So I think we have established that I am obsessed with Rienda since a while ago!
I wasn't aware of Murami until Emi started showing me her old pics, but her makeup was pretty so I decided to give it a try!




I was super happy to find this dress that she wore some years ago on merucari for super cheap so I had to get it to have some fun with this challenge! I used the photo next to it mainly for inspo, but I really loved how it turned out!

I wouldn't really say I look super similar to her, but it was fun nonetheless!





Fun fact: I bought these pink shoes for the first time a little over five years ago now and have since re-bought them in pink and then white... I found them in black as well on merucari but someone bought them before I could T-T





 How to Achieve the Look!




Brown eyeshadow over eyelid and under.
Gel-liner in water line between eyelashes on top, and outer corner below as well as on waterline.




Some black eyeshadow under the eye.
I drew the eyeliner thicker than usually and a thicker wing downwards.




I actually forgot to put on the green, so it went on after my lashes, but you get the point :p
I took lower lashes and cut them up so they only went over the part were I put the black eyeshadow!

Then I finished it off with mascara on top and bottom lashes!




The lashes I used! Had to use Rienda lashes for this look! ( I wish they still sold them in-store)
They're cute for sure, but a bit stiff and not as comfortable as Dolly Wink.




This look was super simple and easy to do and I loved it!
I bugged my bf asking him if he noticed something different about my makeup, but he wasn't sure until the second time I did this makeup and was all like "wait you're not doing that thing under your eyes" which by he meant my namidabukuro hahah

I hope you enjoyed this weeks post, please check out last week if you haven't yet!



FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM LEA EMI | TWITTER | CHANNEL |

You Might Also Like

0 conversations