Papillon in Print!



 Hey beauties!
As I have mentioned before and I think most of you following me know; we have made a Gaijin Gyaru Magazine!



While this is post is quite last minute I wanted to make it to let you know that you can order a physical print of Papillon until the 19th of January if you'd want to!!







I received mine earlier this week and am so stoked about it!!!
It's so amazing to have it in my hands now! We all worked so hard on it even though I can't help with editing the gals did such a great job!


We're getting quite a lot of orders which is amazing!!! We even got an order from a Japanese guy, and it's just so amazing that it got to be so international that even someone here in JAPAN will own the mag. I appreciate everyone buying it but with language barriers etc., I'm just very thankful and happy that it's all going so well!

I just wanted to make a small post, don't forget to check out my other post from earlier today!!!

FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM LEA EMI | TWITTER | CHANNEL |

You Might Also Like

0 conversations