Rienda Spring 2020 Collection Showcase


As you all know me and Emi have been the biggest hoes for Rienda since probably late 2015 and while we have found love for different brands as well we always tend to do most of our shopping at Rienda!

As such you can imagine how happy we were when they made their 2020 Spring Exhibition open to the public along with giving us the possibility of pre-ordering some of the stuff!


The Exhibition was held in Aoyama (location was just a few minutes from Omotesando Station) on the second floor above a restaurant.

We arrived and had to write our names (I went wit Risa! Will be making a separate post since we did other stuff!) and got badges! I have a membership card so I could get 10% off everything~
Well, tbf I always get 10% off with my card since I (more like Emi) spend too much there ahaha



 They had drinks and cupcakes... loved loved LOVED the cupcakes! The buttercream was really sweet, but not disgustingly so! (in my opinion, but I have a very sweet tooth heheh)

Also, have that cute selfie of me and Risa~




The Spring line is super good and really has inspired me and given me a great idea of what we can expect for the next year! Trends are continuing as well as some that started late 2019 are picking up now!

These shoes are great btw, the heel I am in love with! 





One of my fave trend that's really picking up this Spring would have to be glitter/shimmer in clothing! You probably all know by now how much I love glitter in my makeup... and adding it to my clothing? You won't expect a no from me!!!


 Cuties take mirror selfies together~












I'm just gonna let the pictures speak for themselves, but here in the last photo is the Special Novelty bag (the three in the back). It's super pretty and while it has no compartments on the inside it's pretty good!!

Now I got a question for you guys; I got one item on the pre-sale... can you guess which??

Anything you would like to get from this Spring line, if then: what?

FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM LEA EMI | TWITTER | CHANNEL |


You Might Also Like

1 conversations