Aochan's Bday Event!



Hey babes!
I had a crazy Saturday where I woke up super early to go to comiccon (will probably write another post about that later!) then went home, showered and did my makeup/hair all over again to go to Aochans Bday event at Decabar!!!



My look for the night!
It was raining HEAVILY that day and though it cleared up somewhat in the evening I opted for a no bangs hairstyle as I knew the humidity would ruin my curls and make me hate my bangs T-T
It turned out super cute with the cap though so no complaints!

For my makeup I used my favourite Colourpop palette, but I actually have a tutorial on this look over on my IGTV channel so take a look if you're interested!


I was supposed to meet up with Georgie, but she was running late so I headed on ahead of her and met Heather and Dededo at Decabar! They were both so nice so it was fun to finally meet!!!


Picture stolen from twitter XD
We toasted to Aochans birthday and got some champagne, it was sweet and super yummy!
They were all so happy to see me, and while I had been somewhat nervous to go I felt so welcome and happy to be there!


AND THEN GEORGIE ARRIVED!
It's been about 2 and a half a year since we met last time and it really didn't feel like such a long time! It was so great to meet again and I can't wait to meet up more!




We then went and greeted Aochan and wish her a happy birthday, she was wearing such a gorgeous flower dress with nails matching and everything!!! She's really the sweetest and we had a good time chatting!


I only got one picture with Aichorisu T-T and I look so weeiiirrdddd
I've only met her under circumstances where she's super tired (she fell asleep when I interviewed them for Papillon XD) but on Saturday she was so happy and it was super cute!!




Aochan; the master of cute poses.
She had a special lighter during the event and was so nice to give it to us ><





More Dededo! She's such a sweetie!!


I had brought with me some Icelandic alcohol that I gave to Aochan and Runakonga and they drank it on the spot XD I put the bottle there on Runakonga... and later on when they did the live show she actually still had it while dancing hahahah It was amazing!


Twoshots with best gals! <3


My outfit!
Dress and bag are Duras, but sadly my boobs were too big for the dress so I'm wearing a RESEXXY top underneath... hahah
My hat is Rienda, but I don't remember where the shoes are from... but I was pretty happy with this outfit! <3


Made a new friend as well, one of the best things of going out it meeting other cute gals for sure XD


more cute piiicssss


At 2 they performed and then there was a birthday cake!!
I took some videos that I'm thinking of putting up on IGTV for you gals to see as well since I also filmed some of their performance... Aochan was already pretty drunk by then and it was rather funny, but Runakonga as always was perfect and it was so much fun!!

I had such a great time overall and hope I can go to such an event again soon!

FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM LEA EMI | TWITTER | CHANNEL |

You Might Also Like

0 conversations