Week 10; I Tried Tsuyome!



 It's come to the last week of the Gyaru Blog Challenge!

This weeks theme is to try a substyle I haven't done before, and as you have seen from the title by now I chose Tsuyome!
I was hyped to try it, but I didn't have any clothing that are sexy or showy enough to be considered tsuyome so I looked around merukari a bit and found this awesome dress from d.i.a! I love the shape and the pink in it and decide that it'd be my tsuyome dress~





I really loved this makeup a LOT!
I've honestly had so much fun playing with makeup and since a lot of my looks have been a bit heavier recently I did doubt that this was tsuyome "enough", but it was fun to do and I really loved the outcome!!!



 










Sorry not sorry for this spam hehehehe
I had so much fun with this and hope you enjoyed the pics~~~

Don't forget to check out last weeks post,but I interviewed Princess Amiman~


FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM LEA EMI | TWITTER | CHANNEL |

You Might Also Like

0 conversations