2019 Onee Gyaru Coords!



Most things are better late than never, this post is one of those hahahahah
But I want to show you my outfits from 2019!

I def did struggle a bit more than years before with my fashion in 2019, I wasn't happy with my weight gain (well, I am not atm either) and the continuing "trend" of no waist bands, small waists and just over all weirdly tight clothing (my chest is also too big now for many clothes so often while my stomach is fine, my chest comes around and fucks me over) I was often quite unhappy with myself.

However, I did enjoy the actual trends of 2019 more than I have done many other years! I love the animals prints as well as long flowy dresses, the interesting cutout tops and all the showing off shoulders!
I also love pearls everything, but whether it's in clothing or accessories pearls always look great!!

One thing that kinda surprised me this year (mostly now in Autumn/winter season) is that I really grew into liking black and darker colors more than white. There was a period in 2015 were all my coords were mostly white and since then I have definitely preferred more toned down colors over black or vibrant colors (though, I still don't really see myself wearing vibrant colors so much).

Now, I feel somewhat washed out when I wear white and some light colors so it's a confusing time hahahah

January




February

 


March






April



May





June



July




August





September





October





November






December





And that's it!!
I apologize for my messy bedroom in some of these pics! hehehe

Also, I recently made a new Tumblr for my outfits and makeup so give me a follow or take a look if you're interested!

Hope you enjoyed!

FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM LEA EMI | TWITTER | CHANNEL |

You Might Also Like

0 conversations