Blue Makeup Tutorial



Omg I already have a new post?!
I've made a few tutorials recently, but today I present you with on in pictures since I kinda have a feeling people might like pictures better and of course it's way easier for me to edit that!




These are the products I used!
Anastasia Beverly Hill's Riviera caught my eye as soon as it came out and I fell in love with it!

I've been loving Colourpop recently, but the Wet palette I got a while back as a part of a set and Good as Gold I got kinda recently! Colourpop eye shadows are really great and I am so glad to have started buying them!




I've used the white here down to the pan... I'm afraid of what I will do once I finish it...




At first I only ever used the browns in this one as blue tends to look grey o me, but I decided to be brave and try blue again hahaha




For this palette I only used the black!

Other items I used was a gel liner, eyeliner and a glitter pod! Mine is from Etude House, but a lot of companies have cute ones!


Step 1 ~ 2

 


I have been super inspired by Banba recently so I use a lot more white in my eyemake, as well as I finish my looks of with a nude lip, rather than pink or any other color!

So I always start off with a "base" of highlighter all over y eyelid and up to my eyebrows.
I follow by putting "Sails" under my brows as well as in my inner corner.

Then I put "Ewa Beach" in my crease for some definition.

 Step 3 ~ 4



The blue I put only on my eyelid are, and if anything gets transferred up on the brown I take more brown and blend over. Here I use "I'm Chillen" over my lid and a bit under as well.
Next, I put  "Lol, I'm Crying" over the blue for a bit more shine. This I only put on my eyelid.

Step 5 ~ 6




Next get any gel liner, waterproof would be best as you need to put it in your waterline as well!
I draw it under my eye, but take it away from the waterline at the end to give the effect of a bigger, droopier eye!
Take "Let's do It" and draw under the gel liner for a thicker black line.

Step 7



Next draw the eyeliner.
I draw it on quite thin, and have it follow the line I kind of created with the black eyeshadow in the previous step so that it droops a bit down.

Step 8 ~ 10



Now I take the glitter and draw the "namida bukuro"

The lashes I use are Dolly Wink no. 2 and no.5
I have my top lashes go down aligned with my liner, and lowers close to my inner corner to creaqte a more open eye by the wing.

Then I finish it off by drawing the liner on my inner eye and coating my top lashes with mascara so that they blend with my falsies.

Finished Look




Selfie Time!



These are all taken with my camera, and I only smoothed the skin a bit!

The pics below are taken with snow!








How do you like this eye make?
You can try other colors instead of blue! I've done green and pink as well and it's super cute!

Thank you for taking a look, please let me know if you try it out for yourself and even tag me on insta @leasoneegyarulife


FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM LEA EMI | TWITTER | CHANNEL |

You Might Also Like

0 conversations