Minty Dreams of Sakura



It's apparent that this quarantine has provided a big inspirational boost in the gal comm with some of you coming back to blogging and others starting for the first time!


I was supposed to be moving to Germany about a month ago, just a day before they decided to close off the borders in Europe...! Now I am staying in Tottori at my bfs home, and needless to say but I kinda have nothing but time on my hands now! haha

It's been super nice and my bfs family has been taking us around places in the prefecture as well as to Hyogo (let's not go there again, the corona situation has gotten BAD now)
A nice day about three weeks ago (wow, time passes quickly) we went out and about to see things and I ofcourse grabbed my camera so I could bother my bf about getting pictures, and while I still complain a lot to him while he takes them... he has improved, somewhat hahah




 





We went a bit to Jinpukaku, but the Emperor stayed at some point in Tottori and they built it in just a few months to accommodate him!

The picture below is from a shrine we went to, shrines are one of my favorite things in Japan and I will miss seeing them a lot!!!





Outfit rundown
Shirt: Rienda
Pants: Aliexpress
Bag: Rienda
Jacket: Rienda
Shoes: Rienda

Ya catch my drift? hahaha
Here's my make of the day~
Shot with my camera and unfiltered!




These here are taken with my camera, non-filtered, only smoothed the skin a bit!
I kinda lined my upper lip weirdly, but you live and you learn~




 While these were taken with Snow!




And here's a cute one my bf snapped when I wasn't watching, I have an inkling I was getting a message from my Papillon gals :P


That's it for now! Hope you like this post, if you do leave a comment with your thought!

FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM LEA EMI | TWITTER | CHANNEL |

You Might Also Like

0 conversations