Week One; Favorite Outfits


I'm so excited to start this challenge! Who's excited too?!

Time for week one of the 10 Weeks of blogging challenge!
This weeks theme is "Favorite Outfit(s)"
I'm so happy with everyone's great response... I can't wait to see your posts!
I'll be posting links to everyone's posts in mine as well so that our readers can read more blogs!

Hope you'll enjoy them!




Going to start off with this wonderful throwback; back in 2015 we lived in Japan for half a year and fell in love with Lip Service. Had been dipping my toes in Ane Agejo then, but this period definitely made me turn to Onee Gyaru more.. and I have never gone back!!

Have a look at more outfits from that summer!


Half a year later- completely Onee gyaru! I love love love that pink setup from RESEXXY and still dream of a day were I can get something that I like as much ahahah
I love the other outfit as it also has a good memory of me and Emi going to Artnia for the first time... I still laugh at the stupid way we took to get there, but having lived and worked so close to it for over two years now it just feels silly hahaha
Yes, I did watch the whole video again out of nostalgia and kinda missing those times...

More 2016 outfits~ 




This dress from RESEXXY is just perfection, and I love Emi for having taken this photo ( she knows me so well hahaha, watch from 9:28 hahaha)




Recently I fell in love with long skirts as well as animal prints... I loved that scarf as well, but sadly it's Emi's and I had to send it to her...








If you take anything away from this post then it's that I love clothes ahaha
recently since we were supposed to move to Germany I packed most of my stuff and sent to Iceland (seeing as we didn't have a proper address in Germany yet) so I feel so out of clothes atm and it's kinda awful (I know, first world problems)

You should check out my outfit post from 2019 if you want to see more!

I don't really want to spam you too much, and seeing as I got a bit nostalgic with older outfits we'll just make this do!
I hope you like this post though and will consider participating in the 10 Week Gyaru Challenge that I made!

Other gals posts:
Reila
Kieli 
Amiman
Kelsey


FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM LEA EMI | TWITTER | CHANNEL |

You Might Also Like

0 conversations