Small Christmas

Hi gals!

Last Thursday there was an event between the people learning Japanese and Chinese!
And of course the Japanese and Chinese exchange students where there too!^^

hahaxD
Someone late in wrapping in their presentxD
Not that we where any better, we went earlier to Reykjavik to shop for our presents^^
So since there where some other people that still had not bought their gifts we decided to meet with them in a mall.
And then we met some other people that where also going there^^


When we came to the room where the event was being held, we helped them decorate it.
Making some stars, not everyone managed to make a pretty onexD




Who is that creeper in the back!? D:



NOPE
I am definitely not a perv!xD


Don't kill me!!!

Making some colored sugar to decorate the gingerbreads with^^


Gingerbreads decorated by our friend.
Haha, I went to her and was begging her for her gingerbreads, but she misunderstood me and gave me her pockyxD
I hadn't even noticed the pockyxD

Some one brought these with them and of course we both tried it out!

My head is to big for that strap.....-.-'

After the party we went downtown to a pub, and on our way we went out on the pond.
Since it was FROZEN!!! ><

Then it was time to catch the bus....and we had to run all the way to catch it!
Just barely made it! :s

~Emi

You Might Also Like

2 conversations