Princess mimi Green~ Review

Hi gals!<3
About a month ago I ordered these Princess mimi in Green from Pinky Paradise.

Product info:
Diameter : 15mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

With one in. Flash.

Both in, indoor lighting.

Both in. Flash.


Me with the lens:



My opinion on the lens:
I really like the color and the design of the lens, one can hardly see my real iris color like you can with some lenses. I do not think they look fake, and no one around me has said anything about that(and I think my aunt would definitely say it if it where so).
I have astigmatism, so I should be using toric lenses(0.75 on one and something similar on the other), but using regular lenses does not affect my vision that much, although I do not know what long term use of regular lenses could do to my eyes.

Somehow it differs from day to day how they feel on my eyes, sometimes I get really tired easily and sometimes I can wear them for hours without taking any notice of them, but of course that could be because of many things.

They dry pretty quickly, I have heard that Princess mimi lenses do that, but I just use eye drops to help with that.

Well I hope you liked this review and just ask if you have any questions about this lens and I will try my best to answer it!><

~Emi

You Might Also Like

2 conversations