お伽もよう綾にしき

Fan art by: Colliding Comets


About 1 1/2 year ago I read "From far away" by Hikawa Kyoko and fell i love with it!<3
After I finished that I continued to go reading "Chizumi and Fujiomi", "Miriam" and "Otogi Moyou Ayanishiki"
.
Although at that time I did not finish "Otogi Moyou Ayanishiki" because it was not compleated, I stumbled upon it again while trying to find some adventure/historical manga tp read and I decided to start reading it again.
And much to my liking it was completed this time!!!

The story is about Suzu who is an orphan who see's spirits and senses things that others can not.
To her dismay she also has a few spirits that tend to cling to her from time to time, making her feel weak.
But all that changes when Shinkuro, a samurai that defeats evil spirits, appears and is asked to help her with her problem.
In him Suzu finds a father image that she had not had before and starts calling him "Toto sama" (Respectful way for saying father). But after giving her a fake flute for protection he goes on a mission and goes missing.

10 years later Suzu is grown up and is on her way to return a book that the woman that raised her had been reading.
On her way she falls down a slope and hurts her ankle and is saved by noble people that are fleeing from evil spirits to Nao temple.
Suzu with help from a kitsune that comes from her flute save them and together she and Ojaru sama(The kitsune) help to protect the noble people.

I really love the ending of the manga and the design of the characters(Ojaru sama!!><).
The books are 5 in total, and if everyone likes them as much as I do, the time reading it will fly by!!<3

~Emi



You Might Also Like

0 conversations