ケーキを作りました!!!<3



Hi gals!
Our uncle and aunt came over on Friday with their friends and we decided to bake a carrot cake from Betty Crocker<3
And we also bought some decorations><


We also bough icing on the cake from Betty crocker, and put some food color in it^^
Our niece helped us with the cake(Although me and her did most, Lea did almost nothing :/)

Pink and purple, we put the purple one in between the cake^^
The cake, ready to go in...
I burnt my finger when I took it out:'(
The cake!
かわいいですよね!
Cute, right!? ><

I did most of the decorating(putting the frosting on).
Haha, I was really proud of myself while doing those dots, since I was doing it for the second time and I did them quite well, I have to say, and fast(I love doing things as fast and as well as I can do><).
Our uncle and aunt ended up coming really late and not even eating the cake:s
But we ate some of it and it was good, and we also ended up going "late" to bed, around 11-ish....(Had to wake up at 5....)
Our look that day:


It was really funny, since it we went to sleep before they left we of course removed our eyemake before they left, and they where so surprised of the change in our appearance, with and without makeup:s
Or at least our aunt and uncle's friendsxD

~Emi

You Might Also Like

2 conversations