ギャルの音楽〜パート2

 <3<3PART TWO<3<3

 Hi gals!
Time for part two of japanese gyaru music><

First I am going to start with someone, that some people might say  is not gyaru. That model/singer is Kyary Pamyu Pamyu<3
But I think that although she is not completely like gyaru, her hair and makeup is really gyaru~ish^^
In my oppinion she is kind of both Harayuku style and Gyaru><
(Feel free to disagreexD)
The song is called 「PONPONPON」 and is not originally hers.
(As far as I know)
She released her first MV some days ago and then on 17th of August she will release her debut mini-album 「MoshiMoshi Harayuku」.

OH! and she also collaborated with Eyemazing to make falsies><

Then there is Juliet.
Juliet's songs focus on the seasons.
In Juliet there are 3 gyaru models, Hami, Maiko and Yumi.
Here's フユラブ」, 「Winter Love」 .
 


Probably many know Sakurai Rina or Sakurina the model for Ageha, me and my sis know her and we both really like her^^
It is actually quite hard finding full versions of her songs for some reason:S
And I did not find it... 

But here are 3 scenes from her MV 「Gray Zone」.
And you can download her songs here:
http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/-/Artist/A023236.html

Yumachi and Aina Tanaka made a duo and gave out their debut song 「最後の人」 or 「The last person」
I like their song, and I especially like Yumachi's voice^^
BUT I have to admit that I feel that the MV is kind of lacking...like it was home made or something...:S



Then there is Sifow, I do not know much about her, hardly anything, except that she debuted 2006 and took a hiatus in 2008, which is pretty easily seen on wiki.
But I like her songs, especially 「Natsu Hanabi.



Here are some MV's from many artist:

Gyaruru- Boom Boom meccha maccho

Ayaman JAPAN- Natsu age motion

haha xD The girls in Ayaman are so funny, you should check out their song 「POI POI」.
Sari Miura- Baby Friend

SAY

Love to Love- Aitai

Wei Son- Sweet song


If you want to see more with Wei Son, you can watch Shibuhara girls, since she is one of the cast members^^

Well!
That is all for now^^

~Emi

You Might Also Like

0 conversations