「東京少女」

Just finished watching "Tokyo Girl".
It is a movie which I had never heard of before I stumbled up on it on Yellow Cinema and decided to get it.
That was a LONG time a go and now I suddenly got the urge to watch something, at first I wanted to watch the Korean dramas "My Princess" or "Lie to me" but Lea wanted to watch something Japanese and I remembered this movie!

The movie is about Miho which name means "The girl who walks in the future".
She is meeting with her mother and the man her mother is going to get remarried to, much to her dismay, when an earthquake happens and she drops her cellphone down a stair case.

Instead of appearing at the bottom of the stair case it hits the head of Tokijiro Miyata , in the year 1912, at a publishing company, just moments after his manuscript was rejected.

Various things happen, they fight, go on a date and a gift is given.
The ending is a good one in a certain aspect, but very sad.

We both enjoyed the movie a lot and where really happy watching Kaho(Just found out her namexD) in this movie since we had already seen her in Otomen.
~Emi

You Might Also Like

0 conversations