Camwhoring!

HIhi!!!
I decided to add some old camwhoring shots><
There has not much been going on lately, but we will go we just recently re-dyed out hair and yesterday we went home, a day earlier to give our mom and friends a surprise!><

I love this hairdo!!!
I did this about a month ago when I had just colored my hair><




Our outfit^^

We where looking at pics from out trip to Japan last year, when we saw one pic where Lea was wearing this outfit and Lea said "We have to wear this again soon" the next day she decided to wear it, didn't take her long to put her words into actionxD
Me, btw.
Do you gals see the difference between us?
Lea^^








I know right, not weird at all.....:/


I <3 that scarf^^

I know it is blurry, but see how TALL I seem!!!><
~Emi

You Might Also Like

7 conversations