ギャルの音楽~パート1

<3<3PART ONE<3<3
 
Since for a long time we have loved japanese music.
But being into gyaru, makes one want to listen to gyaru singers.
But it is unusually hard finding them, I often look at sites that are streaming japanese music, but still I do not see them that often, except for Nishino Kana, who both me and my sister adore! <3

The first song that I heard with Nishino Kana was 『Best Friend』. The more I listened to it the more I fell in love with it. I have it as my ring tone and now and then you can hear my friendshum or whistle it.
That I call the power of the「Brainwash」!!!






うわ〜!I love karaoke....videos....never done real karaoke....-.-'

Speaking of Brainwash!
Anyone listen to Nozomi Sasaki?
Well I know I do and I also know that 「Kamu to funyan-yan-yan-yan-yay-nyanyan...」is like super glue on your brain, and works especially well on my friends *evil smile*

OH! and speaking of he devil, here she is, enjoy!





She even has a christmas song!! so remember to check this song again before next christmas! <3



One of my favorite model, and many others I dare say! Is Tsubasa Masuwaka some years ago she came out with 「Magic to love」which was a song to advertise her perfume, I think...hehe...><

But now she has debuted as 「Milky Bunny」with her song 「Bunny Days」.
Such a cute stage name ! ><

hah....It is hard finding her song where I can embed it but here is the link:


http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjgOTE0NDk2.html


And since we are on the topic of Tsubasa Masuwaka why not mention her husband since December 2007, Umeda Naoki.



I have to admit I do not know much about him:S
But well this seems like a good song^^
Well...just so you do not think I am weird...I know he is not Gyaru but Gyaru-o...xD

OMG!!! Found this while looking for material for this blog.
PlayZ feat Nori and Tae, but they are twins from Popteen and EGG and I love, love, LOVE twin gyaru models!





wah! ah! I love 「Ichi nen ni ka getsu hatsuka」by BRIGHT.
They are not exactly Gyaru-ish, but kind of inspired I would like to say! ><
And I love their song! So here it is^^


BRIGHT - 1年2ヶ月20日 (PV) by ChaOko_01


Please look forward to part 2><

You Might Also Like

0 conversations