2015 Brand Wishlist

Hi gals!
So, after making our 2015 Fukubukuro Wishlist, I started looking at more brands, just to see what I would be interested in when we would get out! As we have learned that it is better to have a clear idea of what we want when heading out to shop!

But for that I also wanted to make a list of the stores that I would like to visit in the coming year!
That is to say, other stores that I did not mention a lot in our Fukubukuro post.

But the brands that we are focusing on are more Onee Gyaru.

Those that I mentioned there were
RESEXXY
Luxe Rose
Chedel
Cecil McBee
Lip Service
MIIA
titty&co

I won't mention any of the above brands in this post, as I have already talked a bit about them in my Fukubukuro post, so if you want to see a bit about them as well, please check that post out as well <3

So let's start!




ALLAMANDA

For us Allamanda is kind of a hit/miss with their items, as I think that while many of their items will fit us, just as many of them won't! Maybe even more that won't. However I still want to have an open eye for their clothes!^^

Fun fact: Allamanda is named after a flower by the same name!


OFFICIAL SITE
INSTAGRAM
Shibuya BLOG
Yokohama Blog




DATURA

DaTuRa has a great selection of clothes in a similar style to Delyle Noir in my opinion, and I can not wait to try them out! Especially those coats!!!


FACEBOOK
OFFICIAL SITE
BLOG




DELYLE NOIR

LOVE LOVE LOVE Delyle Noir, I have an inkling that they and Luxe Rose will end up as our no.1 (Sharing that place of course).


OFFICIAL SITE
BLOG
FACEBOOK 




GOLDS INFINITY

I feel that Golds Infinity has changed a lot through the years. Never used to think about them that much, but they were much more agejo, but I feel that they have moved a bit from that. Their style has matured a lot.


OFFICIAL SITE
FACEBOOK
OFFICIAL BLOG
BLOG




DURAS

Duras is a bit of a mix of fancy and casual! Like their fancy part, not so much their casual part I must admit... But many of their items are to die for, especially some of their dresses and bags <3


OFFICIAL SITE
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
BLOG





INGNI

Ingni have always had such cute clothes, bit more on the casual side, but they also have such great shoes and bags!!! The shoes we have from them are one one of our all time favorite!


OFFICIAL SITE
BLOG
FACEBOOK




LADY MADE

Had never heard about them until I was going through the brand list on the 109 web store and happened upon them, but after looking through their web store I think that they have a lot of cute items (lot more cuter than these two pictures give them credit for).


OFFICIAL SITE
BLOG
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM




RIENDA

Somehow I feel that Rienda is a kind of toned down onee gyaru brand compared to, for example, Delyle Noir (which I love to bits), but they have a lot of cute wearable clothes that I can't wait to try out for myself!


OFFICIAL SITE
FACEBOOK
BLOG
INSTAGRAM




SPIGA

SPIGA seems to have some good clothes for us, however I am not 100% sure about them!
But we will check them out that is for sure!


OFFICIAL SITE
BLOG




SNEEP DIP

Had actually never heard about Sneep Dip until I started looking for lucky bags, and they seem pretty cute! And that staff is also so cute!!! Especially the one to the left, Akiyo, super cute!
They have a lot of clothes that are similar to Rady and Chedel (checkered fancy stuff) and I really like that!


OFFICIAL SITE
FACEBOOK
BLOG




ROJITA

We used to go into Rojita quite often with our friend as she liked it, buy at that time we were so obsessed with everything Liz Lisa that we didn't pay much attention to them when we went in there. But Rojita has some great clothes in my opinion and I can not wait to check them out better!
Their style isn't exactly onee gyaru, have more of a maybe a rich lady-ish feeling to them, however I think that many of their items will definitely fit our style!^^


OFFICIAL SITE
BLOG
FACEBOOK
FACEBOOK


(No, it is not a mistake that there are two FB links ;) )

Really can not wait to get to Japan and make my wardrobe even bigger!
Like you all gals know, you can never have too many clothes!



You Might Also Like

0 conversations