Talking Makeup: Heavy Rotation Shiny Jewel Eyeliner



Hi Gals!
It is yet again Monday and time for another installation of Talking Makeup!
Last time we talked about the Dolly Wink Cream Eyeshadow 02 Crystal, this time we are however going to be talking about this shimmery eyeliner called Heavy Rotation Shiny Jewel Eyeliner!(AKB48 much?!?!)




The packaging is quite meeeeh in my opinion, bit cutesy, but nothing really that screams "BUY ME!!". But we used to own a similar one from KATE that we were starting to miss, so we decided to try this one!




I quite like the shape of the vial itself, although in a way it takes an unnecessary amount of space..
But the gold frame around the letters and the black shimmer is quite cute non the less!

Looks we used this for:
Blue&Pink Eyemakeup


One layer / 2-3 layers /  2-3 layers / One layer


The eyeliner is really shimmery and a bit pink.
You can put it on in a thin layer if that is what you prefer, and building it up to a thick layer is no problem as well! SO if you just want a bit of shimmer it's good for you. But for those that want a bit more coverage... it's good for you to!!:p

My favorite is to put it on my lower inner corner, as I feel it really brightens up my eyes! You can probably also use it to create a namida bukuro look!
All in all I really like this liner and definitely recommend it!

Overall Rating :
It does exactly what I bought it for, so I love it lots!
♥♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥


You Might Also Like

0 conversations