Halloween ♡ Makeup Tutorial [Video]




Hiii guys!
Truthfully we did not do ANYTHING this Halloween... it would have been fun to do something, but we had work on the actual day, had made no plans or anything and it went by just like that.




But as you might have seen, if you've liked our Facebook page or if you follow us on Instagram, I, Lea, did my makeup like a deer. 

It was so much fun, and I have been wanting to try this for a while now, so it was awesome to finally get the chance to try it out!


 


I tried doing a voice over for the first time, and it really surprised just how easy it was! (Thankfully!)
I speak in Japanese in the video but I did put in subtitles, so I hope that is not off-putting in any way!




So what do you think?
I would love to get any feedback, whether it is about the makeup, how I shot the video, or even how I edited it! I have a lot to learn, and any help would be awesome!

Also, if you have ever tried this makeup, or will now, let me know in them comments, and even send me a picture!♡





You Might Also Like

0 conversations