Review: Allure Muse by Candy Magic 



Hi gals!

Today I want to show you these lenses that I got from Online Contact few weeks ago!
The lenses that I got where Candy Magic Allure Muse (アリュールミューズ)♡

♡Info♡
PWR:  ±0.00-6.00
BC: 8.9
DIA: 14.5
Water Content: 38.5%




Looks with these contacts:



Colour : 
Love, Love, LOVE this color! For a while before I got these lenses I had been wanting light brown lenses as I have only had dark brown in the past (made my eyes way to dark!!). So these are just perfect!

♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥

Design : 
The design is really natural, in my opinion. Which is yet again just what I wanted for my Onee Gyaru look!
♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥

Enlargement : 
Seeing as the lenses are only 14.5, that of course means that the enlargement isn't the greatest out there. I however feel that they do their job well and they really would not need to be bigger.

♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥

Comfort :   
This is the first time that I have had 1day lenses and I really do love them! I however do feel that they dry up more quicker than my 1year lenses. But I just use more eyedrops!^^

♥♥♥♡♡/♥♥♥♥♥




 All in all I really love these lenses and they are definitely my nr.1 favorite of all the lenses that I have owned so far! So go check Allure Muse out on Online Contacts and buy yours!

Over all rating:
♥♥♥♥♡/♥♥♥♥♥



You Might Also Like

0 conversations