Makeup Tutorial: Majolica Majorca♡Jeweling Eyes no.80



 Hi gals!
Yet another week, yet another makeup tutorial, this time by Emi!
This week I used Jeweling Eyes limited color no.80.
The colors in this palette are really pretty, as other than the two gray colors it has, it has one baby pink and another baby blue eye shadows!



The lenses that I used are the Allure Muse by Candy Magic, I got them from Online Contact.
The lashes I used are Cat Eye by Diamond Lash and no.6 by Darling Lash.

♡Click here for a review on these lenses♡

Other items used:



1. On the eyelid
2. In the eye crease
3. Under the eye
4. In the inner corner under the eye
5. Light brown eyeliner
6. Under the eye in the outer corner
7. Mascara

I have to admit that so far this is not one of my favorite looks, as I felt that the eyeliner in this case made the look appear a tad bit too light around the eyes.
But please tell me what you all gals think about it♡


You Might Also Like

0 conversations