Outfits from last winter!



While we lived in Japan, and after we came back to Iceland we had not been updating this blog for a very long time, which is really sad, as it would be fun to be able to look back on our blog to reminiscence back on the good times. But as we like to focus on fashion for our blog (... though we do like to post about other things, hopefully you guys do too!) I would like to post our outfits from after we came back to cold cold Iceland. Though admittedly out outfits do not always reflect just how cold it can be here, and just how HORRIBLE the weather can be....!!!

While we did not update this blog for the longest time, I (Lea), was quite notorious over at our ameba blog ;p I really wanted to keep using Japanese daily, even just a little and one of the things I decided to do was to blog and blog, and blog some more. Which meant I blogged almost everyday for a while! I think I hurt my brain quite a lot at the time due to all the thinking I did XP haha~

But thanks to that I have quite a lot of outfits I can now easily share with you all here!♡!
Yay! I hope you will enjoy this picture flow, and just remember; Liz Lisa, Liz Lisa, Liz Lisa ...  oh! not liz Lisa, Liz Lisa, Liz Lisa...etc :p

The outfits are from September, October, November, December, January and April.
We worked full time from February until the end of April, so we did not really dress up much during that time. Basically we were just really lazy XD


September



October


 November



December


January


April



And that's it I think!
Those are many outfits, but maybe so not many since they span the time of about 8 months...
In some way I kind of miss all of this Liz Lisa loveliness, but I also think that it is better for us to dress in more onee gyaru like clothes, and I am quite happy with that decision, but our closet hasn't been growing as we would like while we are here in Iceland....><

We did however buy ourselves Christmas dresses, and a few other pieces of clothing off taobao, so can't wait for it to arrive!♡


You Might Also Like

0 conversations