Talking Makeup: KATE♡ Dual Blend Eyes BR-3

Hi Gals!
Last week we talked about Sailor Moon Star Power Prism Liquid Eyeliner+Glitter Liner, if you haven't seen it just click the name and jump right over♡
Today we want to talk about this dual palette from KATE, called Dual Blend Eyes, BR-3.
This palette has two shimmery colors, gold and brown, and is designed so that there is a gap between them for you to blend them together.



Here you can see how the two colors are divided.




1. The first samples are applied with a finger.
2. The second samples are applied with a brush, the third sample there I did with a different brush than the middle (appears darker because of the shadow).
3. These two samples are the two colors blended together. The one above blended with a finger, and the bottom one with a brush.

With the golden color I felt that it popped more and retained more shimmer when applied with a brush. However when the brown color was applied with a brush I felt that it retained most of its shimmer, but it however appears lighter applied that way.

Upon being blended together I felt that it came out better when blended and applied with a finger rather than a brush.

Rating:
♥♥♥♥♡/♥♥♥♥♥

All in all I really like this palette and would definitely recommend it!
I only wish that the gold eyeshadow had a bit more shimmer to it as I believe it would make the two colors pop more when blended together.
Buuuut! That might just be me as I might love shimmer eye-shadows a tad bit too much...xD

Looks I used it for:
Onee Gyaru Makeup Tutorial vol.2

Then for next week we will be talking about Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes GR791 so please look forward to that!
All feedback is greatly appreciated so please do comment and/or follow if you like our posts ♡


You Might Also Like

0 conversations